Life is big, bulky, messy and cluttered. No matter where you live, it seems there is never enough space. Renting storage can be just another expense and restrictive in sizes too big or small for your needs or about how and when you can access your belongings.
iSpace is an innovation in the storage world. It enables you to buy your very own drive-up secure unit at an affordable price. You can store and access your belongings with ease while also investing in the new growth market of strata storage/mini-warehousing.
iSpace is a market leader in strata storage/mini-warehousing developments. It is one of the highest quality and most modern in the market with a user-friendly design.
iSpace provides high quality drive-up strata units in an attractive, landscaped development designed with the end-user in mind.
Key points of difference that make iSpace a market leader include:
- 24 hour camera surveillance, recorded to secure DVR.
- Latest security access control enabling 24 hour, 7 day a week access.
- Diverse range of unit sizes from 16 square metres to 49 square metres.
- High clearances of up to 5 metres on Ground Floor and up to 6.46 metres on First Floor, twice that of traditional storage units.
- Split-level options available.*
- 6-8 metre wide driveways.
- Drive-up access to all units.
- Motorised 3.6 metre high roller doors.*
- Power, data, telephone and lights to all units.
- Common areas including kitchenette and bathrooms.
- Common entry lobby with passenger lift.
*Not applicable to all units.
iSpace is attracting a range of people including:
Apartment Dwellers – providing ample space to store bicycles, surfboards, skis, golf clubs and bulky items.
Empty Nesters – downsizing from a large family home to a smaller property can create a space shortfall resulting in the need for storage of surplus furniture and sentimental items.
Tradesmen – providing affordable secure spaces to store equipment, machinery and bulk supplies.
Professionals – providing an alternate to document storage, with the flexibility to also store other items.
Retailers – both online and shopfront retailers need storage for stock and iSpace is a viable alternative to expensive warehouse accommodation and better utilisation of expensive retail spaces.
Boat/Caravan/Trailer Owners – providing a secure, cost-effective way to store boats, caravans and trailers protected from the weather. Recent legislation restricting where trailers can be parked for has created an issue for many trailer owners that iSpace solves.
Collectors – iSpace is a safe, undercover secure storage solution for a range of valuable collectables such as art, wine, vintage cars and motorcycles.